The Area 4 Ag Sales and Extemporaneous Speaking CDEs were held yesterday at
SEB.  As always; Yvette, Susannah and Brian rolled out the red carpet for
us.  Thanks to everyone at SEB for making these cdes successful.

I would like to say a special thanks to Mary C. Cromley, Erica Frost and
Sierra Milligan for helping me with the sales cde.

Congratulations to all the participants yesterday and good luck to the FFA
members placing 1st and 2nd that will move on to represent Area 4 in the
State competitions.

Extemporaneous Speaking Results:

1.  Cherish Beasley - Treutlen High
2.  Alex Ogle - Swainsboro High

Others Competing:  Haley Mock - Portal High, Hannah Howard - Statesboro
High, Jonathan Eldred - Claxton, Caleb TenHuisen - Burke County, Alex
Koscinch - Thomson High, Danielle Donaldson - ECI, Kayla Martin, Southeast
Bulloch, Sydnee Weaver - Screven County.

Ag Sales Results:

1st - Johnson County  Team members include:  Baron Pritchard, Dakota Wilkes
Lindsey, Christopher Frost and Kathy Carpenter
2nd - ECI  Team members include:  Jessica Hodges, Alec Hendrix, Brittany
Sherod and Olivia Rigdon

Other teams participating were SEB, Cross Creek, Burke County High and
Effingham County High.

Please see the attachment for a complete score sheet of the Ag Sales CDE.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher