Directions to Facilities:

Dublin Laurens County Recreation Authority - Southern Pines Ag. and Expo
Building
575 Southern PInes Road
Dublin, Georgia 31021

From I-16 Exit 51 (Hwy. 441/319)
Turn North towards Dublin.  approximately 1/2 mile,
red light (Firetower Road) - Turn Right
approximately 1/2 mile turn left into Southern Pines Complex.
Ballfields on both sides of drive
Follow road around to left and you will see the Ag. and Expo Building.

 Other:

Seniors will have a test.

Classes:
2 beef cattle - both breeding heifers
2 sheep - 1 breeding ewe, 1 market lamb
2 swine - 1 market, 1 breeding
1 market goat
3 keep/cull classes (using epd's only)

After the classes, scantrons will be taken up.  We will then move to West
Laurens High School for the reasons.  Seniors will give two, Juniors will
give one(beef heifers).

There will be epd's and senarios on some of the classes.

*Registration will begin from 1:00-1:45 PM
*Contest will *start at 2:00 PM
*Plan to conclude contest before 7:00 PM

Students should:
1.  dress appropriately for the weather
2.  have no cell phones
3.  bring clipboard
4.  bring only blank paper
5.  2, #2 pencils
6.  be very careful with scantron
7.  remember - no talking during contest

Here is who I have registered.  Let me know by 5:00 Tuesday, February 1 if
you need to be added to the list.

*Area 3 - Senior:*  Upson-Lee High, Peach County, Spalding, Manchester,
Dodge County, Mary Persons, Macon County, Union Grove, Luella, Jones County

*Area 3 - Junior:*  Perry Middle, Crawford Middle, Upson-Lee High, Peach
County, Manchester, Dodge County, Upson-Lee Middle, Union Grove, Jones
County

*Area 4 - Senior:*  Montgomery County, Wheeler County, Johnson County,
Portal, Southeast Bulloch, Screven County High, Effingham County High, West
Laurens, Swainsboro

*Area 4 - Junior:*  Johnson County, Portal, Southeast Bulloch, Screven
County High, Effingham County High, Screven County Middle

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher