Good Morning,

I just wanted to remind everyone that Mr. Johnston from Georgia Greenhouses
will be delivering some of the cuttings next Wednesday during the Mid-Winter
Conference.  *He plans to be there around 11:30 and pick up will be up by
the horse stables.*  He will be delivering Geraniums, Impatiens (New Guinea
and Double), Sweet Potato, Sun Coleus, Perennial Verbena, Lantana, and
Creeping Jenny.

All other plugs will be delivered the last week of February.  It is looking
like Wednesday, Feb 23rd and Thursday, Feb 24th but those dates are not
confirmed yet.

*Schools that will have plants ready next Friday*
*Area 3* - Bibb, Bonaire, Dodge, Dutchtown, Eagles Landing, Harris, Henry,
Houston Co, Jasper, Jones, Lagrange, Locust Grove, Marion, Mary Persons,
Northside, Ola, Perry, Perry Middle, Pike, Pike Middle, Putnam, Schley,
Spalding, Talbotton, Troup, Union Grove, Veterans, Woodland

*Area 4* - Burke, Claxton, Cross Creek, Dublin, East Laurens, Ebenezer, ECI,
Effingham, Effingham Middle, Glascock, Greenbriar, Harlem, Hephzibah,
Johnson, Montgomery Middle, Portal, South Effingham, Treutlen, West Laurens,
Wheeler

Please let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Thanks and see everyone next week

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*