Please reply back to this email by January 10, 2010 if you plan to have an
Ag Sales Team competing at the Area competition this year.  Area 4 will be
held on January 25 at Southeast Bulloch High School and Area 3 will be on
January 27 at the Pettigrew Center at FVSU.  We will only do the Oral Sales
Presentation at the Area CDE.  Each student will need to bring 3 copies of
their Product Summary sheet with them to the cde.  A template of this sheet
can be found in the cde handbook.  Please contact me if you have questions
concerning this cde.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher