A several of you have informed me that the website to sign up for the Day of
Service at the FFA Camp indicates that the day is "Full". I spoke with Mr.
Teasley and he said this was due to the numbers of "outside' people who had
signed up. He wanted me to make clear that any FFA members that want to
volunteer will still be welcomed. He will need to know by the end of the day
today, however, in order to guarantee that each one of you receives a
t-shirt. To sign up, send an email directly to Mr. Teasley with the numbers
of students you will be bringing.

--
Chris Corzine
Central Region Agricultural Education Coordinator