I know everyone is gearing up for a very busy time of year, didn't want any
of the application due dates to slip up on anyone.  All application due
dates can be found on the Central Region Portal (www.centralregionaged.org)
but I have listed some of them below.

*All Applications need to be sent to the Fort Valley Office!*  The dates
listed below are due in office dates not postmarked dates by 5:00pm or they
will not be accepted.  Office address Central Region Ag Education, PO Box
4060, 1005 State University Drive, Fort Valley, GA 31030.

*Proficiency Application and National Chapter Application HELP on the
portal.  Scroll down below section on application due dates to find several
links including sample proficiency applications and helpful tips.  *go to
www.centralregionaged.org or click here
http://www.agedportal.org/fpfullindex.php?page=schoolhome&catg=1161&titleid=1161

 All Proficiencies and National Chapter  -  February 15th

State FFA Degree and State Officer Applications  - March 1st

National FFA Week Observance and Reporter, Secretary, and Treasurer Book
-   March 10th

 American FFA Degree and Middle School Record Books  -  April 1st

Please let us know if we can help with any of these applications!

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education
PO Box 4060
1005 State University Drive
Fort Valley, GA 31030
office - 478-825-6067
 cell - 478-973-4071
 fax - 478-825-6980

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*