You should have seen the information about the workshop in Ocilla.  This is for the north area workshops.

RW

The UGA Poultry Science Department has offered to host a Poultry Training & Poultry Field Day for both Area I and Area II again this year.

The Area 1 Poultry Training will be held on Monday, February 7 at the Dalton Fairgrounds in Dalton, GA. http://www.ngaagfair.com/  We will be in Building # 2 (this is a different building from the past 2 years).

The Area 2 Poultry Training will be held on Wednesday, February 9 at Oglethorpe Co. HS Ag Center (749 Athens Road, Lexington, Ga 30648)

Both events start at 11am, with lunch at 12 Noon. The training & field day will include UGA Poultry Science information about career opportunities in the Poultry industry as well as training for the State Poultry Judging Contest. The training session should be finished by 3:30 pm.

We are asking each chapter only bring serious team members (preferably no more than the four students on your poultry team). Lunch will be $4.00 per student. (pizza, snack, drinks). Please complete this online registration form to register your chapter with the number attending by *January 31st.*

Thank you to the UGA Poultry Science Department & their faculty for making this opportunity available.

Online registration form for Poultry Trainings

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

Christa Steinkamp