The Area 4 Job Interview CDE was held yesterday at Souteast Bulloch High School.  A special thanks goes out to Yvette Smith, Brian Elrick, and Susannah Lanier for hosting the cdes.  The hospitality, judges and facilities were great.  I would also like to say a BIG THANKS to the Southeast Bulloch FFA Officer team and State and Area FFA Officers for helping get everyone to the right competition room and all the signs they made around campus to get everyone in the right location.

Julie Scott from ECI placed 1st and Jamie Grafton from Effingham High was 2nd.
These two young ladies will represent Area 4 at the state CDE held during the State FFA Convention.  We wish them good luck as they pursue their goal of winning State Job Interview

Other FFA members competing were:  Ray Sanders from Southeast Bulloch, Brandon Wiley from Screven High, Kari Pierce from Toombs County, Lauren Holley from CrossCreek High

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."