The Area 4 Ag Sales and Extemporaneous Speaking CDEs were held yesterday at SEB.  As always; Yvette, Susannah and Brian rolled out the red carpet for us.  Thanks to everyone at SEB for making these cdes successful.

I would like to say a special thanks to Mary C. Cromley, Erica Frost and Sierra Milligan for helping me with the sales cde.

Congratulations to all the participants yesterday and good luck to the FFA members placing 1st and 2nd that will move on to represent Area 4 in the State competitions.

Extemporaneous Speaking Results:

1.  Cherish Beasley - Treutlen High
2.  Alex Ogle - Swainsboro High

Others Competing:  Haley Mock - Portal High, Hannah Howard - Statesboro High, Jonathan Eldred - Claxton, Caleb TenHuisen - Burke County, Alex Koscinch - Thomson High, Danielle Donaldson - ECI, Kayla Martin, Southeast Bulloch, Sydnee Weaver - Screven County.

Ag Sales Results:

1st - Johnson County  Team members include:  Baron Pritchard, Dakota Wilkes Lindsey, Christopher Frost and Kathy Carpenter
2nd - ECI  Team members include:  Jessica Hodges, Alec Hendrix, Brittany Sherod and Olivia Rigdon

Other teams participating were SEB, Cross Creek, Burke County High and Effingham County High.

Please see the attachment for a complete score sheet of the Ag Sales CDE.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher