Good Morning,

I just wanted to remind everyone that Mr. Johnston from Georgia Greenhouses will be delivering some of the cuttings next Wednesday during the Mid-Winter Conference.  He plans to be there around 11:30 and pick up will be up by the horse stables.  He will be delivering Geraniums, Impatiens (New Guinea and Double), Sweet Potato, Sun Coleus, Perennial Verbena, Lantana, and Creeping Jenny.

All other plugs will be delivered the last week of February.  It is looking like Wednesday, Feb 23rd and Thursday, Feb 24th but those dates are not confirmed yet.

Schools that will have plants ready next Friday
Area 3 - Bibb, Bonaire, Dodge, Dutchtown, Eagles Landing, Harris, Henry, Houston Co, Jasper, Jones, Lagrange, Locust Grove, Marion, Mary Persons, Northside, Ola, Perry, Perry Middle, Pike, Pike Middle, Putnam, Schley, Spalding, Talbotton, Troup, Union Grove, Veterans, Woodland

Area 4 - Burke, Claxton, Cross Creek, Dublin, East Laurens, Ebenezer, ECI, Effingham, Effingham Middle, Glascock, Greenbriar, Harlem, Hephzibah, Johnson, Montgomery Middle, Portal, South Effingham, Treutlen, West Laurens, Wheeler

Please let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Thanks and see everyone next week

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."