Teachers,

The Area Livestock Evaluation CDE's:

Area 3 and 4
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Southern Pines Ag and Expo Building
Dublin, Georgia
Juniors and Seniors will have a test.
Depending on livestock, we will have:

Classes:
2 beef cattle - more than likely both breeding heifers
2 sheep - more than likely both breeding ewe
2 swine - hopefully 1 market, 1 breeding
1 market goat
3 keep/cull classes (with animals or on paper depending on livestock)(with epd's)

We will then move to West Laurens High School for the reasons.  Seniors will give two, Juniors will give one(beef heifers).

There will be epd's and senarios on some of the classes.

Registration will begin from 1:00-1:45 PM
Contest will start at 2:00 PM
Plan to conclude contest around 7:00 PM

Pre-Register with me by Wednesday, January 26.

Information required:
School:
Teacher:
Cell Number:
Junior Team, Senior Team or Both.
T-shirt Sizes:

I will send out information about t-shirts later this week.

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher