Lasseter Equipment has again donated a John Deere CX Gator for the Blue &
Gold Gala on March 11.  The Foundation would like to ask for your help in
selling Gator tickets again this year.  Last year, we made over $15,000 from
the sale of Gator tickets!  All the proceeds from the Gala support your
students, so your help selling these tickets benefits our entire program.

The Foundation will have 10 tickets for each chapter at the Mid-Winter
Teachers Conference next week.  Please stop by our table at registration and
pick up your tickets.  If they are not picked up next week, you will receive
them in the mail.  We will also have extra tickets available if your chapter
is willing to sell more than 10.

Ticket prices are as follows:
1 for $25
3 for $50
10 for $100

*Here are some ideas to help you sell your tickets:*

1. Ask alumni or parents to help sell each raffle ticket for $25 each -- and
then send the ticket stubs along with $100 to the Foundation office. The
chapter keeps $150 for local use and the Foundation gets $100 for the Blue &
Gold Gala.

2. Send all ten ticket stubs to the Foundation office (with the name of your
chapter on each one) along with $100. That will enter your local chapter in
the drawing ten times for a chance to win the John Deere Gator for your
program to use, auction or sell to help support local chapter needs (should
you win).

3. Secure a local sponsor to provide your chapter with funds (up to $250)
for this activity (put the name of the sponsor on the ticket stub) and send
the ticket stubs and $100 to the Foundation office. Your local chapter keeps
the additional funds received from the sponsor and the local sponsor helps
with the Blue & Gold Gala.

*Tickets and money will need to be returned to the Foundation office by
March 1.*

I know this is a very busy time of year, but please consider helping the
Foundation with the sale of Gator tickets.  The Foundation Sponsors Board is
working very hard to make the 4th Annual Blue & Gold Gala a success!  Their
efforts are all on behalf of our program!  I know they, along with I, would
appreciate your assistance as they work to raise money for Georgia FFA
members!

If you have any questions about the Gator tickets, please let me know.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones