---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Georgia HUFF Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM
Subject: RE: Jan. 7- 8 Greenhouse Teacher Training Reminders
To: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>

 Could you please send this to the ag teachers coming to the workshop
Friday?  Thanks!

Teachers:
We will have "DOOR PRIZES" for all of you during your workshop this Friday
and Saturday!  Yes, that's right, clean-out your trunks or the beds of your
trucks!!  We have ALOT of extra plants that need good homes.  If you would
like (there is no pressure or obligation to take anything, but they will go
in the dumpster if no one takes them) to take cuttings and/or plants home
with you, come prepared!  If there is anything specific you are looking for
to add to your greenhouse, we probably have it!  See you Friday!!
~Georgia Smith

 Georgia H. Smith
Greenhouse Assistant
UGA Horticulture Dept.