From: Todd Dobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Subject: Mid Winter Conference Rescheduled

Due to the current weather situation,* the GVATA Mid-Winter Conference has
been rescheduled for next Wednesday, Jan.19*.  I think this will allow more
teachers to be able to attend the conference since so many schools are
still out in North and Central Georgia and some roads still closed.  I
also think this will allow for safer travel for those planning to attend
the Hall of Fame Ceremony since many of the roads they would be traveling
on after dark will still have ice according to the DOT.

*2011 GVATA Mid-Winter Conference Modified Schedule*

*Tuesday night*
GVATA Board Meeting  6-8 pm  (Infirmary)
Tactical Plan Committee meetings 8-9pm (Terrace Room)

*Wednesday*
Breakfast 7-8 am
Registration 8-10 am
Opening session 10-11:45 am
Lunch 12-1:00 pm
Business Session 1:15-3:00 pm
Region Meetings 3:30-4:30 pm
Hall of Fame Ceremony 5-6pm
Hall of Fame Dinner 6-7pm

Registration for Wednesday only will be $20, If you plan to come Tuesday
night and eat breakfast Wednesday, registration will be $40.  If you need
lodging for Tuesday night, please email Russell Towns at the camp to let
him know so they will have adequate rooms ready.

The price for the Hall of Fame Dinner will stay at $15.  The ceremony will
take place before the dinner so I hope that you all can make arrangements
to at least stay for the ceremony and support the award recipients on this
special occasion.

Todd Dobson

--
David Turner