I hope you are all warming up a little from the hard freeze!

We are trying a different way to recruit help for the State Livestock Show
in Perry.  We need as much help as possible from you, parents, Alumni
members and student teachers to keep each of the shows running smoothly.  We
need teachers to help check in livestock on each of the different days as
well as serve as ring help, judges for record books, set up banquet, take up
tickets, dance chaperones, etc.  Please take a look at the this
website<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dHptS2lPWjEyLWZIYlJPZVhieWlETUE&hl=en&authkey=CNLv14wI#gid=0>-
there are separate tabs at the bottom for each of the different shows
/
areas needing help.  Please e-mail the appropriate superintendent if you are
interesting in helping at that show and that person will add your name to
that spot if no one else has agreed to help in that spot. If you have
volunteered in a specific area & want to help in that area, please e-mail
us, so we remember to put you down.

Ag Ed Livestock Show superintendents:

Market Hogs:  Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>,
Steers:  Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Beef Heifers:  Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>,
Dairy:  Eddie Mckie <[log in to unmask]>,
Breeding Ewes:  Todd Teasley <[log in to unmask]> or Christa
Steinkamp<[log in to unmask]>
Banquet Help / Record Book Judges:  Christa
Steinkamp<[log in to unmask]>or Ben
Lastly <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you in advance for your work with your students
& the livestock projects!  We are looking forward to a great State Show!

State Show Worklist<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dHptS2lPWjEyLWZIYlJPZVhieWlETUE&hl=en&authkey=CNLv14wI#gid=0>

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher