As you are probably aware, we will be offering a Career Development
Enrichment opportunity for the Environmental Natural Resources CDE this year
at Mid-Winter Conference on Friday morning from 8 - 10 am in the Terrace
Room.  Mr. Bill Lott will be conducting the identification activity and I
will be there to assist you with GPS problems that you may be having.  If
you have a GPS units and are not certain on how to use it, bring it to the
Enrichment Activity and we will try to get you going.  I look forward to
seeing you there.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher