Thank you for your help with the Gala Gator raffle tickets.  I appreciate
you taking time to help the Foundation by selling raffle tickets.  Please
remember that all proceeds from this raffle are used to support Georgia
FFA.  If each FFA chapter would commit to selling 10 tickets, we could raise
lots of money to use for awards and recognition for your students!

Please remember that all stubs and money need to be returned to the
Foundation office by *March 1*.  The Foundation address is listed below.
The drawing for the Gator will be at the end of the Gala on Friday, March
11.  The winner will be notified that night.

I know that some of your envelopes contained 11 instead of 10 tickets.  Just
return the extra ticket if you can't sell it.  Several chapters have already
contacted me asking for more tickets.  If you can help by selling more than
10, please let me know and I'll send you more tickets.

Ticket prices are as follows:
1 for $25
3 for $50
10 for $100

*Here are some ideas to help you sell your tickets:*

1. Ask alumni or parents to help sell each raffle ticket for $25 each -- and
then send the ticket stubs along with $100 to the Foundation office. The
chapter keeps $150 for local use and the Foundation gets $100 for the Blue &
Gold Gala.

2. Send all ten ticket stubs to the Foundation office (with the name of your
chapter on each one) along with $100. That will enter your local chapter in
the drawing ten times for a chance to win the John Deere Gator for your
program to use, auction or sell to help support local chapter needs (should
you win).

3. Secure a local sponsor to provide your chapter with funds (up to $250)
for this activity (put the name of the sponsor on the ticket stub) and send
the ticket stubs and $100 to the Foundation office. Your local chapter keeps
the additional funds received from the sponsor and the local sponsor helps
with the Blue & Gold Gala.

*Tickets and money will need to be returned to the Foundation office by
March 1.*

Thanks again for your support!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*