    The Monopoly steer on the end of the line was in our little club
calf sale last year at the State FFA Camp.  . He didn't sell as no one
wanted him . He hung out around the cow-barn all summer until a family
from Mobile,AL came by and bought him . He's won numerous shows in south
Alabama including Champion at their recent county show . The youngest
has made money on his steer project and this calf has provided lots of
quality family time for them . They have already called and are coming
back this Spring .

  We'll have some nice calves available in March sired by The Milkman
and a Heat Wave clone .

  Have a nice day .
   Billy Moss