---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Georgia HUFF Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM
Subject: RE: Jan. 7- 8 Greenhouse Teacher Training Reminders
To: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>

Could you please send this to the ag teachers coming to the workshop Friday?  Thanks!

Teachers:
We will have "DOOR PRIZES" for all of you during your workshop this Friday and Saturday!  Yes, that's right, clean-out your trunks or the beds of your trucks!!  We have ALOT of extra plants that need good homes.  If you would like (there is no pressure or obligation to take anything, but they will go in the dumpster if no one takes them) to take cuttings and/or plants home with you, come prepared!  If there is anything specific you are looking for to add to your greenhouse, we probably have it!  See you Friday!!
~Georgia Smith

Georgia H. Smith
Greenhouse Assistant
UGA Horticulture Dept.