Happy New Year!  As you know the 2011 Georgia Junior National Livestock Show is fast approaching.  This email is pertaining to the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show Catalog.  As many of you know, each year we produce an exhibitor catalog. The catalog salutes past winners of theshow, provides necessary information for current exhibitors, and displays advertisements from the many show supporters.  The catalog is seen by the thousands of exhibitors, parents, agents and agriculture teachers who attend the show. Since 1995, proceeds from the Georgia Junior National Livestock Catalog have provided $500 scholarships to 4-H and FFA members selected as the top 12th grade showmen in the State Market Lamb, Goat, Steer, Hog, Heifer and Commercial Dairy Heifer shows.

We need your help with ads for the Livestock Catalog and for support of our State Livestock Show.  Please find attached several documents for you to review.  I have attached:

- A sample chapter page advertisement from Jackson County ad in 2002. We would love to have more of these highlighting the successes of your chapter or recognizing your graduating Seniors or your livestock show team.

--Potential Ad Purchase Letter-please use this for those people that are not included on either excel spreadsheet that may be interested in supporting this project.

- Ad Request Form-once you secure an advertisement please have the supporter complete this form and send it to the designated location by the deadline.

I realize that this is another request for support and assistance when you all are called on so many times.  I personally thank you for your help and attention in this matter. I realize the deadline date on the letter has past, but if you are interested in purchasing an ad or know of someone who hasn't purchased an ad yet, please contact me & we will do our best to get it in the catalog!

Thank you, Thank you to all your work with the livestock & students that make our state show a reality!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher