Teachers
Our nation will celebrate President's Day on Monday, February 21. As a celebration of President's Day, former President Jimmy Carter is hosting students in Plains for a discussion about the value of President's Day and about his time as the President of our nation.

President Jimmy Carter is the only President of the United States who was an FFA member. His office has contact me and specifically requested to have some blue and gold jackets on hand for the President's Day celebration.  Those attending will be asked to arrive by 11:00 a.m. The program will begin at 11:30 a.m. and finish no later than 1:00 p.m. Students attending will have the opportunity to ask questions of President Carter, and get autographs following the ceremony.

Seating is limited at the event. Twenty seats are being held for Georgia FFA members. If you are interested in taking students to the President's Day Celebration with President Carter, please email me. I will need to know have a final number by Monday, January 31.

If you have questions, let me know.
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary