Please see the attached information about Ford Truck scholarship opportunities. This information will also be coming out in the NAAE newsletter. I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity if you have a local Ford dealership in your area.

Ben

From: Gossen, Larry [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:53 AM
To: _Team LPS
Subject: Ford Scholarship info

Good morning, State Staff.
Attached is a copy of information that will be in the upcoming NAAE newsletter pertaining to the Ford Scholarships and a new chapter grant opportunity.  I have been asked to pass this on to you to make you aware of this opportunity.  We are close to having all 500 Ford Scholarships sponsored by local dealers.  With the new chapter grant program, 6 chapters will receive $3000.  See the attachment for details.

Have a great day.
Larry

Larry Gossen
Team Leader, Local Program Success
National FFA Organization
6060 FFA Drive, PO Box 68960
Indianapolis, IN 46278-1370

Office: 317-802-4352
Cell: 317-910-8607
www.ffa.org
The FFA Mission Statement
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for
premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.