The Monopoly steer on the end of the line was in our little club calf sale last year at the State FFA Camp.  . He didn't sell as no one wanted him . He hung out around the cow-barn all summer until a family from Mobile,AL came by and bought him . He's won numerous shows in south Alabama including Champion at their recent county show . The youngest has made money on his steer project and this calf has provided lots of quality family time for them . They have already called and are coming back this Spring .

 We'll have some nice calves available in March sired by The Milkman and a Heat Wave clone .

 Have a nice day .
  Billy Moss