The 2011 state EMC wiring CDE was held on Saturday, January 8, at the FFA/FCCLA Center. Membership has been confirmed and the results are official. Mr. Daniel Anderson of the Banks County FFA is this year’s state winner. A complete set of results is attached to this email. Congratulations to Daniel, his advisor Mr. Scott Wheatley, and to each student who participated in the EMC wiring CDE.

The Georgia EMC are one of the oldest and largest sponsors of the FFA in Georgia. We appreciate the support of the various local EMCs who donate time and material to help students participate in this event. Please remember to thank your local EMC for their support. Additionally,  Ms. Gale Cutler with the Georgia EMC continues to work very hard to provide opportunities and scholarship for FFA members. We offer a special “thank you” to Mrs. Cutler and all of the EMC staff and personnel who attended the state EMC CDE to help provide a smooth event.

Finally, I offer a special thank you to Mr. Von Peavy, Mr. Sidney Bell and Mr. Kevin Jump for their leadership and efforts in coordinating and conducting the EMC wiring CDEs throughout the state. We are blessed to have 3 fine agricultural mechanics area teachers.

If you have questions about these results, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association