From: Ag Ed Discussion Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brice Nelson
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Students nominated for GHP interviews

Agricultural Education Teachers,

Please give the attached letter to your students who will be interviewing for GHP in Agrisicence and Environmental Science.

This annual event (Tour of Technology) is an invitation to visit the University of Georgia campus prior to their GHP interviews.

This event is for students nominated to interview for GHP.  We do not have the students' home addresses this year so they will NOT be receiving any additional invitations.  Details and registration can be found at http://www.caes.uga.edu/students/highschool/technology.cfm Students must register (no cost) by Feb. 1.

Thank you for making your students aware of this academic opportunity.

Thank you,
Brice

Brice Nelson
The University of Georgia
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Office of Academic Affairs
102 Conner Hall
Athens, GA  30602
(p) 706.542.1611