From: Ag Ed Discussion Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brice Nelson
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Students nominated for GHP interviews

Agricultural Education Teachers,

Please give the attached letter to your students who will be interviewing for GHP in Agrisicence and Environmental Science

This annual event (Tour of Technology) is an invitation to visit the University of Georgia campus prior to their GHP interviews.

This event is for students nominated to interview for GHP.  We do not have the students’ home addresses this year so they will NOT be receiving any additional invitations.  Details and registration can be found at http://www.caes.uga.edu/students/highschool/technology.cfm Students must register (no cost) by Feb. 1.

Thank you for making your students aware of this academic opportunity.

Thank you,

Brice

Brice Nelson

The University of Georgia

College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences

Office of Academic Affairs

102 Conner Hall

Athens, GA  30602

(p) 706.542.1611