I hope you are all warming up a little from the hard freeze!

We are trying a different way to recruit help for the State Livestock Show in Perry.  We need as much help as possible from you, parents, Alumni members and student teachers to keep each of the shows running smoothly.  We need teachers to help check in livestock on each of the different days as well as serve as ring help, judges for record books, set up banquet, take up tickets, dance chaperones, etc.  Please take a look at the this website - there are separate tabs at the bottom for each of the different shows / areas needing help.  Please e-mail the appropriate superintendent if you are interesting in helping at that show and that person will add your name to that spot if no one else has agreed to help in that spot. If you have volunteered in a specific area & want to help in that area, please e-mail us, so we remember to put you down.

Ag Ed Livestock Show superintendents:

Market Hogs:  Tommy Waldrop,
Steers:  Christa Steinkamp
Beef Heifers:  Ricky Wheeler,
Dairy:  Eddie Mckie,
Breeding Ewes:  Todd Teasley or Christa Steinkamp
Banquet Help / Record Book Judges:  Christa Steinkamp or Ben Lastly

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you in advance for your work with your students & the livestock projects!  We are looking forward to a great State Show!

State Show Worklist

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher