From: Todd Dobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 2:46 PM
Subject: Please forward Survey Results to List Serv

Dear members, attached are the results from each question you answered on
the the 2012 Summer Conference Survey.  Please take a look at these when
you get a chance.  I understand that not all of these add up to 100%, some
questions had a possibility of more than one answer, and some members
didn't answer all of the questions.  The percentages were based on the
total number of participants.   I will not have a printed copy of the
survey results for everyone at conference so please print one for yourself
if you would like, thanks.
Todd Dobson

--
David Turner