Teachers
Many of you have asked how to being using the AET record keeping system that was shared at Mid-Winter conference. Please follow the steps below to get into the system. Once logged in, you are welcome to contact AET directly with specific technical questions on using the site. Like you, I am still learning the system, and I'm not yet an expert.

1.       Log on to www.theaet.com<http://www.theaet.com>

2.       In the Welcome box in the center of the page, click on the "Sign In Advisor" button.

3.       Use your FFA chapter number (GA????) for BOTH your chapter and password; do not use the password from your online roster system!

NOTE: The GA in your chapter number must be capitalized.

If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association