We will be privileged to have our new State school Superintendent, Dr. John
Barge, attending our Mid Winter GVATA conference. This will be an excellent
opportunity for us to demonstrate our commitment to our students and the Ag
Ed program as well as showcase our professionalism. Dr. Barge has indicated
great support for our program by fitting our conference into his schedule so
soon after assuming his duties. I would encourage all of us to do what we
can to make a positive first impression and dress professionally for the
conference.

There have been a few changes to the agenda. Mr. Turner sent out a copy but
I am attaching another one in case you missed it.

I look forward to seeing all of you there,

Stan
--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator