The UGA Poultry Science Department has offered to host a Poultry Training &
Poultry Field Day for both Area I and Area II again this year.

*The Area 1 Poultry Training will be held on Monday, February 7 at the
Dalton Fairgrounds in Dalton, GA.* http://www.ngaagfair.com/  We will be in
Building # 2 (this is a different building from the past 2 years).

*The Area 2 Poultry Training will be held on Wednesday, February 9 at
Oglethorpe Co. HS Ag Center (749 Athens Road, Lexington, Ga 30648) *

Both events start at 11am, with lunch at 12 Noon. The training & field day
will include UGA Poultry Science information about career opportunities in
the Poultry industry as well as training for the State Poultry Judging
Contest. The training session should be finished by 3:30 pm.

We are asking each chapter only bring serious team members (preferably no
more than the four students on your poultry team). Lunch will be $4.00 per
student. (pizza, snack, drinks). Please complete this online registration
form<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHhudnFHYmxwQVAtYV9SbXhVU1M5M2c6MA>to
register your chapter with the number attending by *January 31st.*

Thank you to the UGA Poultry Science Department & their faculty for making
this opportunity available.

Online registration form for Poultry
Trainings<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHhudnFHYmxwQVAtYV9SbXhVU1M5M2c6MA>

--