Teachers, I have fixed the problem with the registration link. I apologize
for the inconvenience. Registration is now open (really this time) for the
North Region Farm Business Management Career Development Events. The Area 1
Farm Business Management CDE will be held at Sonoraville High School on
Thursday, February 3rd and the Area 2 Farm Business Management CDE will be
held at Winder-Barrow High School on Tuesday, February 1st. Please fill out
the registration form to enter your team. The CDE will begin at 4:00 p.m.
please arrive no later than 5:00. Students will need to provide their own
calculators and pencils.

The Area CDE will consist of a written exam that students take individually.
There will be a team activity at the State CDE. Please refer to the Farm
Business Management Awards Bulletin for more information on the CDE. Exams
from previous State CDE's are available on the Curriculum Website under CDE
exams online to assist you with training.

Please follow the link provided to register your team: CDE
Registration Link<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGNBSjdUTGJqZ3JPT0FubG90QkgtTVE6MQ#gid=0>

Please contact me if you have any questions or problems with registration. (
If you have been able to use the registration link in the past it should
work now, if not then contact me.)

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher