Reminder about upcoming Job Interview CDE information.  Please address and
mail all materials to my attention:  Christa Steinkamp, North Region FFA,
204 Four Towers Building, UGA, Athens, GA.  Please contact me with further
questions or concerns.  Thank you for providing this wonderful opportunity
to your students.