Thank you to all of you who were able to get your student's Job Interview
materials to our office on time!!! I know this took a lot of extra effort on
your part!  Thank you!

I am attaching a copy of the Job Interview Registration for Area I & Area
II.  Please take a look at this attachment.  If you have not sent in your
student's resume, cover letter & 3 letters of reference, please fax or
e-mail to our office immediately.  All of these materials will be scored
ahead of time before the day of the contest.  In order for your student to
compete at the Area Contest - you must submit these written materials to our
office before Monday.  No more than 10% of the written materials points will
be deducted from that score.

The only part of the contest that will be scored the day of the contest -
will be the Personal Interview.  We will run two rooms in order to keep the
flow of the contest going.  We will begin interviewing the first student at
4:00 p.m.  I will add in the interview score with the written materials
score to determine the top 2 students from each room.  The top 2 students
from each room will compete in a finals round to determine the overall top 2
to advance from each area.

Please e-mail or call me with any questions.  Thank you & Good luck!

*Please disregard the colors - I'm not sure what they mean - I've had
student workers helping me sort materials.  I know It doesn't reflect the
scores of you or your students.  Thank you.
--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.