Teachers, just a reminder that the State Middle School and Senior Lawnmower
CDE's will be held on Friday February 18 at the State Livestock Show. You
should receive information from Von Peavy, South Region Area Mechanics
Teacher, regarding the time and information pertaining to the type of
lawnmowers that will be used. Please refer to the CDE Awards bulletin as you
prepare your students for the state CDE. Also, the Area 2 Ag. Mechanics CDE
will be on Tuesday February 22 at Franklin County High School and the Aree1
CDE will be on Thursday February 24 at Dawson County High School. Teachers,
please go to my home page on the Ag.Ed. web site and download the documents
pertaining to the Ag. Mechanics team activity. *Ag. Mechanics will be having
a team activity at the area contest this year*. The skill we be directly
related to the information on my portal under the Ag. Mechanics CDE section
and will involve surveying and differential leveling. Look for registration
for the area Ag. Mechanics CDE's the last week of January. Hope everyone is
recovering from the snow and ice. If I can assist you please let me know.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher