Teachers, this is a reminder on the Area I and Area II Parliamentary
Procedure CDE.   Please use the link below to register your teams and to
order your Parliamentary Procedure tshirts.  We have a neat Parliamentary
Procedure tshirt design and they are only $10 each.  Please see the attached
design.  Please register your team by noon this Tuesday, Jan. 18 so we can
place the order for the tshirts.  No shirts can be ordered after 12 noon on
Tuesday.

In both Area I and Area II, we will be set up and ready for your team at 2
pm.   If you arrive arrive between 2 and 4 we should be able to get your
team out quickly.   If you arrive at 4:30, please plan on a long wait.   All
teams should be on site by 4:45.  Results will be announced by email the
following day.   Both junior and senior teams will take the written exam.
The exam is an individual exam.   Students should be in official FFA dress.
Make sure you bring your gavel.  The chairperson and secretary should be
prepared to write minutes after the team demonstration.   Please refer to
the junior and the senior CDE Parliamentary Procedure rules for more
information.

Area I CDE will be conducted on Thursday, January 20 at Sonoraville High
School.

Area II CDE has been reschedule for Wednesday, February 2 at UGA in Athens.
Meet at Four Towers.

Please click below to register your team.  Registration deadline is Tuesday,
Jan. 18 by noon.

Click Here<https://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dDM1Vno3MEVFcmU1UWItSlFkXzFJTkE6MQ>
to register your team and order shirts.

See you at the CDE.