Just a couple of FYI's concerning Mid Winter Conference:

1.  If you are bringing a school check for registration fees, please have it
made out to GVATA and not the FFA Camp or the North Region Office. Cost is
$40 for the conference and $15 for the Hall of Fame dinner (if you checked
it). If you need contact information to register GVATA as a vendor in your
schools bookeeping system:

GVATA c/o
Marvin Kersey Executive Secretary
296 Lawrence-Sherrod Rd.
Midville, GA. 30441

2. Most of you know that our Area I Representative, Jennifer Helms, is
leaving to work on a post graduate degree in Virginia. The Area I teachers
will be electing a Representative to replace Jennifer after the Region
meeting on Friday. The remainder of Jennifer's term will go through the
Summer Conference of 2012.

I look forward to seeing all of you there,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator