Last chance to register and order tshirts.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Area I and Area II Parliamentary Procedure Registration

Teachers, this is a reminder on the Area I and Area II Parliamentary Procedure CDE.   Please use the link below to register your teams and to order your Parliamentary Procedure tshirts.  We have a neat Parliamentary Procedure tshirt design and they are only $10 each.  Please see the attached design.  Please register your team by noon this Tuesday, Jan. 18 so we can place the order for the tshirts.  No shirts can be ordered after 12 noon on Tuesday.

In both Area I and Area II, we will be set up and ready for your team at 2 pm.   If you arrive arrive between 2 and 4 we should be able to get your team out quickly.   If you arrive at 4:30, please plan on a long wait.   All teams should be on site by 4:45.  Results will be announced by email the following day.   Both junior and senior teams will take the written exam. The exam is an individual exam.   Students should be in official FFA dress.  Make sure you bring your gavel.  The chairperson and secretary should be prepared to write minutes after the team demonstration.   Please refer to the junior and the senior CDE Parliamentary Procedure rules for more information.

Area I CDE will be conducted on Thursday, January 20 at Sonoraville High School.

Area II CDE has been reschedule for Wednesday, February 2 at UGA in Athens.  Meet at Four Towers.

Please click below to register your team.  Registration deadline is Tuesday, Jan. 18 by noon.

Click Here  to register your team and order shirts.

See you at the CDE.
Blane

--
Blane Marable