Please see information below regarding upcoming Job Interview CDE's.

Competition Schedule
Area I  Thursday February 3rd at Sonoraville High School
Area II Thursday February 1st at Winder-Barrow High School

Three hard copies of the cover letter, resume & three letters of reference are due into the North Region Office by Monday January 24th, 5 p.m.

Deduction points are accumulated for plans received after this date.

To register complete the online registration form.

CDE Schedule
Registration will open at 3:45 p.m
Judges will be ready for first team @ 4 p.m.
All students must be signed in by 5 p.m.
Winners will be announce @ the end of competition.

Registration Link:  https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFJLbEdsRFZEdlpDalFHZXpTRHVxTkE6MA

--
Christa Steinkamp