Reminder about upcoming Job Interview CDE information.  Please address and mail all materials to my attention:  Christa Steinkamp, North Region FFA, 204 Four Towers Building, UGA, Athens, GA.  Please contact me with further questions or concerns.  Thank you for providing this wonderful opportunity to your students.