Teachers, this is a reminder that Tuesday, February 1st is the deadline for sending the name or names of the students and their proficiency areas to the North Region Office. The proficiency applications are not due to our office until Tuesday, February 15th.

Our Ag. Ed. standards require each high school teacher to submit at least one proficiency application.The Proficiency application form can be found on the National FFA website. On FFA.org, there is a handbook that instructs students step-by-step in the application process, as well as, example proficiencies in each area.

This link lists all 47 Proficiency Award Areas for 2011: http://www.ffa.org/documents/prof_awardareas.pdf

Please make sure you and your student fully read each area description to choose the correct area. Each year, we receive applications that are submitted in the incorrect area. This link will provide a description of each area: http://www.ffa.org/documents/prof_descriptions.pdf

Only the name of the student and the proficiency area are due to the Region Office by Feb.1.  Please only use this online form to respond and register your student. This is the link to the online form: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=COv605UL&formkey=dHh3TmxDYUtWQXN6UjFlODFwT1M5M1E6MA#gid=0

If you have any problems using this form to register, please contact Emilia in the North Region Office at [log in to unmask]

--
Emilia Dover
Agricultural Education

Blane Marable