Just a reminder about the CDE's at Winder Barrow High School tomorrow,
Tuesday, February 1st.  Please read information below from Ms. Harbin.  All
CDE's will begin at 4:00 p.m., please arrive no later than 5:00 p.m.

If you have specific questions regarding each of the CDE's, please contact
the CDE coordinator.

I wanted to make sure the advisors know about parking  buses are parked in
front of the school and along the street until about 3:30 so teams arriving
early should not try to park in front of the school. There is a huge parking
lot behind the school near the stadium that teams can park cars and buses
in. There is also a church parking lot across the street from the front of
the school. Teams arriving after 3:30 can park cars in the spaces in front
of the school  buses can drop off students in front of the school but
should still park in the stadium lot. There is also a small area to park
cars in outside the vocational department along the left side of the school.

We will be meeting in the ag classroom - #6.207.

School Address

Winder Barrow High School

272 North Fifth Avenue

Winder, GA  30680