Just a reminder about the CDE's at Winder Barrow High School tomorrow, Tuesday, February 1st.  Please read information below from Ms. Harbin.  All CDE's will begin at 4:00 p.m., please arrive no later than 5:00 p.m.

If you have specific questions regarding each of the CDE's, please contact the CDE coordinator.

I wanted to make sure the advisors know about parking … buses are parked in front of the school and along the street until about 3:30 so teams arriving early should not try to park in front of the school. There is a huge parking lot behind the school near the stadium that teams can park cars and buses in. There is also a church parking lot across the street from the front of the school. Teams arriving after 3:30 can park cars in the spaces in front of the school – buses can drop off students in front of the school but should still park in the stadium lot. There is also a small area to park cars in outside the vocational department along the left side of the school.

We will be meeting in the ag classroom - #6.207.

School Address

Winder Barrow High School

272 North Fifth Avenue

Winder, GA  30680