Teachers,

By now you have seen the rescheduling plans for the Mid Winter Conference. The area 2 parliamentary procedure competition, which was scheduled for next Wednesday as well, will have to be rescheduled for a later date. We will have to wait for the University to reopen to determine the availability of the facilities before we can determine what the new date will be. We will make every effort to have this information at the new Mid Winter conference. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we try to navigate these extraordinary circumstances.

On that note...I hope all of you are safely weathering the ice and snow. I, for one, am getting a little bored with it and ready to get back to business.

Be safe and I look forward to seeing you next Wednesday,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator