Teachers, just a reminder that the State Middle School and Senior Lawnmower CDE's will be held on Friday February 18 at the State Livestock Show. You should receive information from Von Peavy, South Region Area Mechanics Teacher, regarding the time and information pertaining to the type of lawnmowers that will be used. Please refer to the CDE Awards bulletin as you prepare your students for the state CDE. Also, the Area 2 Ag. Mechanics CDE will be on Tuesday February 22 at Franklin County High School and the Aree1 CDE will be on Thursday February 24 at Dawson County High School. Teachers, please go to my home page on the Ag.Ed. web site and download the documents pertaining to the Ag. Mechanics team activity. Ag. Mechanics will be having a team activity at the area contest this year. The skill we be directly related to the information on my portal under the Ag. Mechanics CDE section and will involve surveying and differential leveling. Look for registration for the area Ag. Mechanics CDE's the last week of January. Hope everyone is recovering from the snow and ice. If I can assist you please let me know.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher