A couple of you have informed me that the website to sign up for the Day of Service at the FFA Camp indicates that the day is "Full". I spoke with Mr. Teasley and he said this was due to the numbers of "outside' people who had signed up. He wanted me to make clear that any FFA members that want to volunteer will still be welcomed. He will need to know by the end of the day today, however, in order to guarantee that each one of them receives a t-shirt. To sign up, send an email directly to Mr. Teasley with the numbers of students you will be bringing.

A big "Thank You" to all of you planning to be a part,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator