Midwinter conference is almost upon us and there are a couple of things I
would like to remind you of. First, we are excited that State School
Superintendent John Barge will be attending. This is an excellent
opportunity for us to showcase our teachers and profession. I encourage
everyone to remember to dress professionally for the conference.

Secondly, if you are bringing a school check for registration fees, please
have it made out to GVATA and not the FFA Camp or the South Region Office.
Cost is $40 for the conference and $15 for the Hall of Fame dinner (if you
checked it).

I look forward to seeing all of you on Thursday.
Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428