I hope you are doing well today. By now, each of you should have seen the
revised schedule for Mid-Winter conference. We certainly understand the
situation our friends in the northern part of the state are going through
this week and I believe we all would agree that moving the date of the
conference was the best option.

I realize that many of you may have had plans already for Wednesday of next
week. I appreciate all who understand that our professional organization is
important and have taken the necessary steps to rearrange your schedules so
that you can attend. Mid-Winter Conference is part of our professional
standards and should be a priority for us all.

I want to take this opportunity to encourage all of you to attend the Ag Ed
Hall of Fame Ceremony and Supper on Wednesday evening. This event recognizes
those who have blazed the trail for us in Agricultural Education. These
nominees have devoted years of their life to our profession and their
students. It is only fitting that we honor them with our attendance.

Having said that, there may be a few of you who signed up to attend, but due
to the rescheduling have unavoidable conflicts Wednesday evening. If so,
please respond to this email by Friday morning to let me know if you can no
longer attend. Also, there may be some who could not attend, but now with
the revised schedule can. If so, please let me know.

I look forward to seeing all of you in Covington next week.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428