The Spring Enrollment form is attached. It is also available on the South
Region Portal at www.southregionaged.org.

As we discussed at the region meeting this week, this form is very important
to help us have accurate information concerning enrollment in Agriculture
Education as a whole as well as specific agriculture courses. Please make
sure that enrollment data is included for each teacher in your program
(in-school as well as Young Farmer). Also note that we have added wording to
differentiate between those on block scheduling versus ones on traditional
schedules.

*Please return your completed forms by February 1*. You can mail, email or
fax. Please email all forms to Audrey Davis at [log in to unmask] and copy me
when you email.

Have a great weekend and thanks for all you do!
Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428