Please look at the lists of Extemp. participants for next week's CDE. Please
let me know if I have left anyone off or if your contestant has changed.

*Area V:*

   - Mitchell County:          Eugene Butler
   - Thomas Co. Central: Brandon Odum
   - Turner County
   - Webster:                     Jonathan Eley
   - Wilcox:                         Lindsey Bloodworth

 Area VI:

   - Berrien County:     Jessica Martin
   - Bradwell Institute:  Taylor Lange
   - Brantley High:         Courtney Wright
   - Coffee High:          Jordan Sistare
   - Echols High:          Paden King
   - Jeff Davis:              Harrison or Owings
   - Lanier:                   Sarah Harrell
   - Liberty                   Joshua Mackrill
   - Lowndes High:     Ben Bennett
   - Telfair High:          Tommy Wilcox
   - Ware High:            Sara Dowling

Also, keep in mind that the drawing of speaking order will begin at 4:00 so
that the actual speaking portion can begin at 4:30. If anyone will have
trouble getting there by 4:00 please let me know and I will put your student
going towards the end.

Please refer to the National FFA Website: www.ffa.org for the complete rules
and procedures found in the CDE Handbook.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I look forward to seeing you
next week.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428